Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Riding the Island of Maui 12/07/2009

Riding the Island of Maui 12/07/2009

Riding the Island of Maui

My better half surprised me with a 10-day trip to Maui to visit my friend and his wife for my birthday and while there we rented a Road King for a few days. Here are a few photos if anyone is interested.
Here’s a photo of my buddy’s BMW R1200C. BMW’s version of a cruiser. It’s a nice bike but I found that I kept pushing on the right cylinder to activate the rear brake.
Here’ one of the rental bike on our cruise around the north end of the island along with the big road a coast shot and more scenery.



A good looking likable stud.
Here’s the hairpin turn that he wasn’t ready for!
Here’s a view toward Kahalui.
Here’s the bike at Ahihi Bay where we snorkeled with Molokini and Lanai in the background.
Warning! Don’t eat the fish tacos here!
Following behind our friends Gary and Robyn.
A waterfall along the way.
Sunset over Lanai.
 

 

 

 

 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment